- Built tough to Industrial standards, currently in use by Military and Government agencies, Businesses, Firefighters, Tradesmen and Trailblazers. Made in USA
- Heavy duty male tool head threads into the female Inteletool telescopic pole and then secured with a nylon collar lock, will not fall off
- Space saver, great for trunk, shelf or storage compartment in your home, vehicle (RV,4x4) place of business or on an ATV, search and rescue vehicle or fire truck
- Great customer service! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-886-TOOL (8665) with any questions
- Structure firefighting tool kit- have tools in one location
- Cost Saver Idea! The way to bring the cost of this tool down is to buy multiple tool heads and a few handles. The cost per tool comes down exponentially. Ex. if you buy 6 heads and 2 handles the avg. cost is $370.00 spread out over 6 tool options available to you = $60 per tool.
What's in this structure firefighting tool kit: Included are the Interchangeable INYH- New York Hook tool head, IDWH- Drywall Hook tool head, IRH- Rubbish Hook tool head, IUSAH- USA Hook tool head, ISS- 10" Steel scoop tool head, IBST- 24" Stiff broom tool head. Telescopic poles include (1) IPDE48- Double Ended 4-8' Inteletool telescopic pole-Telescopes from both ends, have two tools in one, (2) IP24- telescopic poles 2-4' w/Rubber Grip, (1) IP48- telescopic pole 4-8' with Rubber Grip. Duffel bags include the ILDB- Extralong 60Lx10Wx8H duffel bag that has 2 external cinch straps and full length top and center zipper; the IHCB- Hook Carry duffel bag designed for all the small Hook tool heads, 20Lx4Wx10H. All components store in easily. Application: Empty the contents of this kit into your Truck and have everything you need to fight a structure fire or carry to the site in the bag to have everything on the ground. About the Inteletool telescopic pole and interchangeable tool heads: When combined with the Inteletool telescopic pole, the tool heads attach and detach and telescopic pole collapses for easy storage and transport. The Inteletool tool heads (male) and the all fiberglass telescopic pole (female) both utilize the ACME thread in combination with a nylon collar lock on the pole to connect the tool heads to the telescopic pole for a secure, permanent feel. The Inteletool telescopic pole features a twist & lock innerlocking mechanism with an external nylon collar lock to prevent the pole from collapsing while in use. There are no predesignated stopping points for length. Can adjust to any desired length. Strongest telescopic pole on the market!