- Built tough to Industrial standards, currently in use by Military and Government agencies, Businesses, Firefighters, Tradesmen and Trailblazers. Made in USA
- Heavy duty male tool head threads into the female Inteletool telescopic pole and then secured with a nylon collar lock, will not fall off
- Space saver, great for trunk, shelf or storage compartment in your home, vehicle (RV,4x4) place of business or on an ATV, search and rescue vehicle or fire truck
- Great customer service! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-886-TOOL (8665) with any questions
- Special Feature: Designed to be a part of your own custom built tool kit by Inteletool.
- Cost Saver Idea! The way to bring the cost of Inteletool down is to buy multiple tool heads and a few handles. The cost per tool comes down exponentially. Ex. if you buy 6 heads and 2 handles the avg. cost is $370.00 spread out over 6 tool options available to you = $60 per tool.
About this interchangeable tool head: Sheath included. This wildland firefighting Pulaski tool head does not include an Inteletool telescopic pole. Designed with corresponding acme threads that thread inside the telescopic pole, will only operate when used in combination with any Inteletool telescopic pole. For wildland firefighters or homeowners who live in wildfire prone areas. Protect your property or neighborhood! About the Inteletool telescopic pole (purchase separately): When combined with any Inteletool telescopic pole, the Pulaski tool head attaches and detaches and telescopic poles collapse for easy storage and transport. The Inteletool tool head (male) and the all fiberglass telescopic pole (female) both utilize the ACME thread in combination with a nylon collar lock on the pole to connect the tool head to the telescopic pole for a secure, permanent feel. The Inteletool telescopic pole features a twist & lock innerlocking mechanism with an external nylon collar lock to prevent the pole from collapsing while in use. There are no predesignated stopping points for length. Can adjust to any desired length. Strongest telescopic pole on the market! Application: The Pulaski tool combines a mattock and axe in one head, similar to that of the cutter mattock, the Pulaski is considered one of the most versatile tools for constructing firebreaks, as it can be used to both dig soil and chop wood. It is also well adapted for trail construction, gardening, and other outdoor work. As a gardening or excavation tool, is quite adept at digging holes in root-bound or hard soil when wildland firefighting, gardening, hunting, camping, hiking, off roading (4x4 and ATV), cleaning up after a disaster, using for military purposes, maintaining (building, ground), camping (RV and tent), backpacking and more. Special Feature: This Pulaski tool head is designed to be a part of your own custom built tool kit by Inteletool. Featured in the following tool kits: IWFP1, IWFP, IWFBP, IVRK.