- Built tough to Industrial standards, currently in use by Military and Government agencies, Businesses, Firefighters, Tradesmen and Trailblazers. Made in USA
- Heavy duty male tool head threads into the female Inteletool telescopic pole and then secured with a nylon collar lock, will not fall off
- Space saver, great for trunk, shelf or storage compartment in your home, vehicle (RV,4x4) place of business or on an ATV, search and rescue vehicle or fire truck
- Great customer service! Email us at email@example.com or call 330-886-TOOL (8665) with any questions
- Digging, raking duffel bag tool kit- have multiple length tools in one location
- Cost Saver Idea! The way to bring the cost of this tool down is to buy multiple tool heads and a few handles. The cost per tool comes down exponentially. Ex. if you buy 6 heads and 2 handles the avg. cost is $370.00 spread out over 6 tool options available to you = $60 per tool.
What's in this lawn and garden tool kit: Included are the Interchangeable ISH- Round Point shovel tool head, IRK- 14 tine Garden Rake tool head, IDR- 21" Leaf rake tool head, (1) Inteletool IP24- telescopic pole 2-4' w/Rubber Grip. The IB24- 24Lx12Wx12H black Duffel bag comes with large U-shaped top zipper for easy access, shoulder strap and 1 external pocket. Application: Designed for vehicle, home or garage small compartment storage and transport. Disaster relief and military use. Go anywhere in anything from a golf cart to a backhoe and have what you need for all your digging and raking lawn and garden needs. About the Inteletool telescopic pole and interchangeable tool heads. When combined with the Inteletool telescopic pole, the tool heads attach and detach and telescopic pole collapses for easy storage and transport. The Inteletool tool heads (male) and the all fiberglass telescopic pole (female) both utilize the ACME thread in combination with a nylon collar lock on the pole to connect the tool heads to the telescopic pole for a secure, permanent feel. The Inteletool telescopic pole features a twist & lock innerlocking mechanism with an external nylon collar lock to prevent the pole from collapsing while in use. There are no predesignated stopping points for length. Can adjust to any desired length. Strongest telescopic pole on the market!