- Built tough to Industrial standards, currently in use by Military and Government agencies, Businesses, Firefighters, Tradesmen and Trailblazers. Made in USA
- Heavy duty male tool head threads into the female Inteletool telescopic pole and then secured with a nylon collar lock, will not fall off
- Space saver, great for trunk, shelf or storage compartment in your home, vehicle (RV,4x4) place of business or on an ATV, search and rescue vehicle or fire truck
- Great customer service! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-886-TOOL (8665) with any questions
- Special Feature: Designed to be a part of your own custom built tool kit by Inteletool.
- Cost Saver Idea! The way to bring the cost of this tool down is to buy multiple tool heads and a few handles. The cost per tool comes down exponentially. Ex. if you buy 6 heads and 2 handles the avg. cost is $370.00 spread out over 6 tool options available to you = $60 per tool.
About this interchangeable tool: This åÊIFSW- Fire swatter, flapper wildland firefighting tool head comes with the IP24- 2-4' Inteletool Rubber gripped telescopic pole. Designed for wildland firefighters or homeowners who live in wildfire prone areas. Protect your property or neighborhood! Have this tool on hand if you live in a wildfire prone area to help smother grass fires with the 12" x 15" belting. The Fire swatter tool head is designed with corresponding acme threads that thread inside the pole. How the pole works with the head: When combined with the Inteletool telescopic pole, the tool head attaches and detaches and telescopic pole collapses for easy storage and transport. The Inteletool tool head (male) and the all fiberglass telescopic pole (female) both utilize the ACME thread in combination with a nylon collar lock on the pole to connect the tool heads to the telescopic pole for a secure, permanent feel. The Inteletool telescopic pole features a twist & lock innerlocking mechanism with an external nylon collar lock to prevent the pole from collapsing while in use. There are no predesignated stopping points for length. Can adjust to any desired length. Strongest telescopic pole on the market! Application: The fire swatter, flapper is a forestry tool originated by Forest Rangers and is widely used by many Fire Depts. The flexible swatter beats the air away from the flames, smothering the fire instantly. Firefighting, camping, hiking, military, backpacking and more. This tool is designed to be a part of your own custom built tool kit by Inteletool. Featured in the following wildfire firefighting tool kits: IWFP1, IWFP, IWFBP.