- Built tough to Industrial standards, currently in use by Military and Government agencies, Businesses, Firefighters, Tradesmen and Trailblazers. Made in USA
- Heavy duty male tool head threads into the female Inteletool telescopic pole and then secured with a nylon collar lock, will not fall off
- Space saver, great for trunk, shelf or storage compartment in your home, vehicle (RV,4x4) place of business or on an ATV, search and rescue vehicle or fire truck
- Great customer service! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-886-TOOL (8665) with any questions
- Wildland firefighting duffel tool kit (no sheaths)- have tools in one location
- Cost Saver Idea! The way to bring the cost of this tool down is to buy multiple tool heads and a few handles. The cost per tool comes down exponentially. Ex. if you buy 6 heads and 2 handles the avg. cost is $370.00 spread out over 6 tool options available to you = $60 per tool.
What's in this wildland firefighting tool bag: Includes the Interchangeable IPUL- Pulaski tool head (sheath included), IMCL- McLeod tool head, IFSW- Fire Swatter tool head, åÊIFRK- Fire Rake tool head (sheath included), (1) IP24 telescopic pole 2-4' w/Rubber Grip. The IB24- 24Lx12Wx12H black Duffel bag comes with large U-shaped top zipper for easy access, shoulder strap and 1 external pocket. Application: Designed for wildland firefighters or homeowners who live in wildfire prone areas. Protect your property or neighborhood! Great for having all your wildland fighting tools in one convenient location, behind the seat of your truck or in the trunk of your car. This all-in-one, interchangeable telescopic industrial grade tool kit features full size tool heads and an all fiberglass telescopic pole. All components store easily in the Inteletool IB24 duffel bag making it easy to transport and great for space saving applications. About the Inteletool telescopic pole and interchangeable tool heads: When combined with the Inteletool telescopic pole, the tool heads attach and detach and telescopic pole collapses for easy storage and transport. The Inteletool tool heads (male) and the all fiberglass telescopic pole (female) both utilize the ACME thread in combination with a nylon collar lock on the pole to connect the tool heads to the telescopic pole for a secure, permanent feel. The Inteletool telescopic pole features a twist & lock innerlocking mechanism with an external nylon collar lock to prevent the pole from collapsing while in use. There are no predesignated stopping points for length. Can adjust to any desired length. Strongest telescopic pole on the market!