- Built tough to Industrial standards, currently in use by Military and Government agencies, Businesses, Firefighters, Tradesmen and Trailblazers. Made in USA
- Heavy duty male tool head threads into the female Inteletool telescopic pole and then secured with a nylon collar lock, will not fall off
- Space saver, great for trunk, shelf or storage compartment in your home, vehicle (RV,4x4) place of business or on an ATV, search and rescue vehicle or fire truck
- Great customer service! Email us at email@example.com or call 330-886-TOOL (8665) with any questions
- Special Feature: Designed to be a part of your own custom built tool kit by Inteletool.
- Cost Saver Idea! The way to bring the cost of this tool down is to buy multiple tool heads and a few handles. The cost per tool comes down exponentially. Ex. if you buy 6 heads and 2 handles the avg. cost is $370.00 spread out over 6 tool options available to you = $60 per tool.
About this telescopic pole: For Inteletool tool heads only. Tool heads sold separately. Extends from 4 to 8 feet. Handle Dia. 1 1/4"-1 1/2". Rubber grip. The Inteletool telescopic pole features a twist & lock innerlocking mechanism with an external nylon collar lock to prevent the pole from collapsing while in use. There are no predesignated stopping points for length. Can adjust to any desired length. Strongest telescopic pole on the market! The telescopic pole you've been waiting for! How the pole works with Inteletool heads (Purchase sparately): When combined with Inteletool interchangeable heads, the tool heads attach and detach and all fiberglass telescopic pole collapses for easy storage and transport. The Inteletool tool heads (male) and the all fiberglass telescopic pole (female) both utilize the ACME thread in combination with a nylon collar lock on the pole to connect the tool heads to the telescopic pole for a secure, permanent feel. Application: Combine the Inteletool telescopic pole with any Inteletool tool head (sold separately) to match the needs of a variety of outdoor jobs including but not limited to firefighting, gardening, hunting, camping, hiking, off road (4x4 and ATV), disaster clean up, military, maintenance (building, ground), camping (RV and tent), backpacking and more. Special Feature: Purchase the Inteletool telescopic pole if you need more telescopic poles for any tool kits you purchase or if you build your own tool kit. Included in the following firefighting toolkit: ITK